This Week: 5 Work From Home Jobs
Looking for legitimate remote and work from home opportunities? Here’s a fresh list of 5 work from home jobs currently available. In details, these positions are open and the companies are currently looking to immediately fill the vacancies. Therefore, please thoroughly read the job descriptions. Although the jobs are classified as work from home/remote; there may be some travel or on site work involved. Lastly, for additional information or to apply to any job listed; please click on the company name,
Bilingual French/English – Sales & Reservations Agent, Part-time (Work from Home) U.S. Only
Salary: $14-$16/hr (Estimated)
Part-Time Bilingual French Sales & Reservations Agents take back to back incoming calls from customers utilizing both the U-Haul toll free 1-800-GO-UHAUL phone number and customers calling specific U-Haul Moving Centers across the U.S. and Canada. Bilingual French Agents assist customers in both English and French who have an existing reservation or current business with U-Haul. This includes answering general questions about pricing, products and services, making changes to existing reservations. Assist customers with new business as needed, including cross-selling.
- Train and work from home – Flexible schedules!
- Contact center career path available including work from home!
- Part-Time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
Immediate openings in these markets:
Florida (Aventura, Hallandale Beach, Lakeland, Fort Meyers, Gainesville, Melbourne, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Royal Palm Beach)
Georgia (East Point, Morrow, Decatur, Atlanta, Valdosta, Athens, Augusta)
Iowa (Iowa City)
Nebraska (Lincoln, Kearney)
New Mexico (Sante Fe)
North Carolina (Jacksonville)
South Carolina (Clemson)
South Dakota (Brookings, Vermillion)
Texas (San Antonio)
Virginia (Richmond, Colonial Heights, Newport News, Virginia Beach)
Digital Stylist/ Personal Shopper (Various Cities)
- Manage the NMVIP space in Hudson Yards and own the relationship w the store leadership team.
- Hire, train, develop and manage styling team
- Track and analyze NMVIP sales performance on a weekly basis. Identify opportunities and share with the team to meet sales objectives
- Drive stylist sales to meet goals by using stylist productivity scorecards. Track metrics, review with stylists and provide coaching
- Establish productivity benchmarks for stylists and track results
- Lead weekly styling team meetings to discuss key metrics, opportunities and issues
- Manage NMVIP content calendar by laying out events, writing communication materials, presenting to stylists, and tracking results
- Manage the communication cadence for different groups of customers, depending on their activity in the program
- Implement best practices for process improvement and client experience consistency
- Establish customer satisfaction ratings and ensure they are met. Deliver surveys electronically to clients
- Partner with cross-functional teams when necessary to ensure clients are receiving superior service
- Partner with merchant organization to take advantage of special merchandise offerings to share with clients privately and exclusively
- Function as the styling team’s primary point of contact for any questions, issues, etc.
- Partner with stylists and customer care to swiftly resolve any customer issues
Content Marketing Manager
This is a writing-focused role that also requires direct contact with customers. In addition to high-quality writing, successful candidates should be able to demonstrate strong skills and/or interest in managing customer accounts and content workflows.
An ideal content manager at Animalz:
- is deeply passionate about writing and approach all forms of content with a creatively curious mindset
writes clearly, concisely, and in an organized way
- has a marketing sense of storytelling
understands the business side of writing
- is well-organized, independently motivated and loves working directly with customers
- has experience with content marketing for B2B/SaaS companies and/or startups
- is fascinated by the role technology plays in our day-to-day lives and the ways it continues to shape our future
Customer Success Manager
As a Manager of a Customer Success team you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs). You will lead a team focused on driving customer loyalty and delivering business value to our customers.
You will partner cross-functionally with sales, renewal management, implementation, customer support, product, and other teams to ensure the total customer experience is exceptional, while executing and improving upon customer retention playbooks.
This is a challenging role that requires a strong customer gene, problem solving capabilities, the ability to motivate a team, and strong analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate about helping customers grow, and has the experience to demonstrate it.
In conclusion, each posting has been vetted and confirmed. Estimated salary quotes were provided by reported salaries from current and previous employees, courtesy of Glassdoor and Indeed.
Lastly, we would like to hear from you. What was you experience when applying for any of the job openings you have discovered on Big Happy Savings? Let us know if you were hired for an opportunity listed through our site; or any questions you have about working from home. Simply, click the like button or submit a comment with your thoughts.