Week of 1/26/20 Work From Home Job Spotlight
Here’s a list of our featured work from home job spotlight. These positions are open and the companies are currently looking to immediately fill. Please thoroughly read the job descriptions. Although the jobs are classified as work from home/remote; there may be some travel or on site work involved. For additional information or to apply to any job listed; please click on the job title.
Pay: Part-Time/$20-$35 per hour
- Lead inbox coverage during the weekends (answering live chat and email).
- Report customer feedback to the Product Team.
- Develop relationships with customers and proactively gather information on their needs to identify SmarterQueue features that could help them achieve their goals.
- Identify and execute opportunities to increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Take customer demo and onboarding calls.
- Create, review and edit Help Center articles.
- Complete communication reports, and suggest improvements.
- Recommend best practices to the Customer Success Manager for the benefit of the broader company related to customer experience, operations, product, sales and training.
Pay: Part-Time/$40K annually
- Answer a lot of emails via Intercom
- Update a lot of spreadsheets, where every cell matters.
- Be available via Slack during work hours
- Answer the occasional phone call
- Process applications from publisher sites
- Track progress and identify issues
- Be a Mediavine cheerleader!
- Work with your team to ensure all of the daily tasks are getting done
- Travel occasionally to events
Advent Search Group
In this HOME-BASED Program Manager position, you’ll be a project manager on a collaborative team developing and delivering continuing education programs (CME/IME) to keep healthcare professionals informed on the latest medical advances in medicine.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management to develop continuing education programs and ensure successful project delivery.
- Cultivate cohesive relationships with partnering organizations, communicating closely with them regarding program updates, supplying application materials, facilitating the CME/CE review, launch announcements, reconciliations, etc.
- Collaborate with the Production Team and vendors to announce activity availability and enrollment procedures to HCPs.
- Liaise with and manage priorities among the Editorial Team to meet established deadlines, milestones, and release dates.
- Track and document the status and implementation of CE/CME programs.
- Provide reports, including final reconciliation, to educational partners and supporters.
- Manage logistics for live meetings based on project and budget specifications.
- Travel to live meetings, both domestic (~1-2 monthly) and international~(1-2 yearly); and represent the company and partnering organizations in a professional manner
- Mentor junior program team members
Pay: Full-Time/ $17-$20 per hour
PhoneBurner is looking for an exceptional person to provide customer care and technical support for our customers.
This is a remote position, allowing you to work from your home office. Hours will be full-time, 40 hrs a week during business hours.
- Answer inbound calls, emails, chats, and take required actions to assist the customers. Anticipate customers’ potential needs, and determine appropriate response.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate responses by consulting available resource material and information. Keep required reference materials up-to-date.
- Problem solve technical issues and escalate issues as appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, and communicate these needs with the management team
Pay: Full-Time/ $16.13 per hour
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in this role:
- Deliver extraordinary service on inbound calls in a fast-paced, structured customer care environment by following our Customer First philosophy
- Consult with card members to understand their needs and tailor unique solutions for each customer, reinforcing the benefits of card membership, providing relevant product offers that deepen customer engagement and result in measurable value for our card members
- Continuously improve on key selling skills, including building rapport, understanding customer needs, handling objections and closing sales
- Address general and account-specific customer inquiries; provide clear and concise information and updating customer account information, as needed
- Use tools and resources to identify custom solutions and anticipate customer needs, in our commitment to maintain a first point of contact resolution
- Meet and exceed performance goals that include, but are not limited to, customer survey results, sales rates, quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
This concludes this week’s work from home jobs spotlight. If you see a position you believe you qualify for; don’t waste any time applying. The status of any job position can change at anytime. In closing, don’t forget to